Corteva Agriscience,the agriculture division of DowDuPont, is the only major agriscience companycompletely dedicated to agriculture. By combining the colossal strengthsof DuPont Pioneer, DuPont Crop Protection and Dow AgroSciences, we'veharnessed agriculture's brightest minds and expertise gained over two centuriesof scientific achievement to enrich the lives of producers and consumers alike.Our priority is the success of the farmer - because when producers thrive, ourworld thrives.
Currently we are lookingfor CRM Analyst to support both CPP and Seed teams in efficient usage of salesand marketing data
The purpose of the role:
Ensuring the operationand effective use of the SalesForce database (SFDC) and other analytical toolsof the company, support for marketing programs for end users, market andcompetitive environment analysis.
- Hold responsibility foradministration of the CRM database on country level;
- Implementing adjustmentsto CRM system in line with the business needs (new forms, reports, developmentof mobile opportunities, integration with other company tools);
- Generating and modifyingreports required for other functions (field commercial team, KAM, salesefficacy, marketing) for both self-use and unloading from an Excel or Accesssystem;
- Support for CRM users inthe fields;
- Training and informingabout new CRM features;
- Control over thecorrectness of information;
- Support for marketingprograms: assistance in verifying and updating information in the SFDC systemand handling this information;
- Support for other keyuser analytical and marketing tools (Tableau, Eloqua, Survey Monkey etc.);
- Analytical work(competitor price list analysis, commodity prices, statistical databases,surveys etc.);
Successful candidateshould have:
- Higher degree,preferably in economics, statistics, IT or relevant areas;
- Experience withdatabases, Business Intelligence and CRM systems (experience with SalesForcewill be considered as an advantage);
- Strong analytical skills,attentiveness to details;
- Advanced user of MSExcel is a must;
- At leastUpper-intermediate English is required, Fluent Ukrainian and Russian;
- Teamwork, diligence, responsibility,willingness to learn;
- Basic programming skillswill be considered as an advantage.