Corteva is currently seeking a talented individual to lead thedevelopment and implementation of Total Rewards strategy that will furthersupport our efforts to attract and retain the best team members. The GlobalTotal Rewards Senior Consultant MesoAndean Countries will report directly to the Director of Total Rewards LA and will be responsible for demonstratingthought leadership on the development of total rewards methodologies andapproaches and leading the implementation of new projects and initiatives.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Bring thoughtful leadership and drive of Corteva total rewards philosophy, strategy and practices, ensuring alignment with business growth goals and priorities.
- Lead the local HR teams effort in the design, development, implementation and communication of innovative Totals Rewards programs, solutions and policies that ensure Corteva can attract and retain the best talent.
- Strategically assess the effectiveness of current programs in achieving organizational objectives; identify best practices and benchmarks; and develop recommendations for modifications to align to Corteva Global HR strategy and goals.
- Establish and drive key metrics including usage, engagement, and cost analyses.
- Ensure operational effectiveness; build internal processes and systems to support what Corteva needs today and in the future.
- Anticipate, innovate and respond quickly as business and market realities change, staying current on best practices and trends.
- Assist with MesoAndean payroll processing.
- Maintain confidentiality of work-related issues, records and company information.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar positions
- Experience in other HR areas will be highly valued.
- Experience working with Colombia and Central American countries is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and outside-the-box.
- Advanced analysis skills.
- Strategic mind set, and understanding of Business needs and main goals
- Results oriented, team player mentality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 04/10/19