Works closely with the Country Marketing Manager, the Country Sales Manager, the European Marketing Team to create the engine of development and sustainable growth of sales in France. Works closely with Category Managers of other B.U.s, Research and Supply.
- Propose and implement the annual Marketing Plan Corteva seeds (Pioneer, Brevant and multi-channel activity)
- Contribute to the Corteva seeds FYP for Pioneer, Brevant and multi-channel activity
- Contribute to the Frame of the Sales terms, Making the pricing proposal
- Manage the Products Lines, LCM, through his P&M Managers
- In Direct charge of products advancement and products portfolio for Pioneer, Brevant and other channels in France
- Contribute to the FCU SDI definition within the border lines and guidance of the company
- Contribute for FCU to the European complexity reduction team and the European Product Planning Team Meeting
- Pro-actively contribute with his teams to Sales supports by the implementation of Corteva solution (Products/Services and pricing) for the two brands: Pioneer and Brevant
- Develop new services link to key initiatives
- Establish the Trialing Plan as per LCM and Back-ups goals
- Supervise Sales Agronomist group, Agronomy support, Technical training
- Works closely with the Communication and Data management team
- Relationship with influencers, professional organizations (ie SEPROMA, )
- Is involved with Retailers and Food companies to renew opportunities to take a leading role in a value chain,based on environmental impact
- Contribute to connect platforms (seeds and CPP) to create value synergies
- Grain Products & Markets Manager
- Oilseeds Products & Markets Manager
- Silage Products & Markets Manager
- Marketing Support Representative
- Ensures achievement of marketing plans for product lines entrusted to him:
- guidelines and strategies
- Ensures the implementation of the selected strategy and of action plans (including media plan), guarantees that France, national and local actions are consistent with the plan.
- Support Sales Managers with/through his team of Products & Markets Managers in the successful marketing of product and services: takes an active part in the implementation of local action plans for the 4 product lines. Contribute in the development of relationships with key clients (farmers) and key partners (distributors).
- Knowledge of products and new techniques (Pioneers and competitors) :
- defines, implements and follows the products and services promotion annual plan, particularly within the Promotional Plan
- At a domestic level, follows and develops new techniques in view of designing new strategies, markets as well as seed treatments, genetic tolerances (herbicides, insects), water use efficiency, environmental impact
- Works with his team on the methodology to demonstrate the added value of Pioneer and Brevant Solutions at the customer level through our sales team
- In collaboration with H.R., Sales Managers, contributes with his teams in the training of field teams, in order to build up a right knowledge of Forage, Oilseeds, Corn and seed treatment.
- Maintains constant liaison with R&D in order to :
- assess markets evolution and competitors products
- define product ranges needed on various markets
- In collaboration with Sales Managers and the Products & Markets Managers, participates in the planning/agenda design for commercial seed and trials (ie SU, IMI Sunf time frame)
- Takes part more precisely at EU levels, in the European complexity reduction team and the European Product Planning Team Meeting
- Takes part in interprofession activities (SEPROMA) and is in constant contact with technical institutes (AGPM)
- Master Degree Additional Education in Marketing a plus
- Field experience + Several years of experiences in Seeds Sales & Marketing. Direct Management experience is an asset.
- Period of time to be fully operational in the job: 3 years
- Travels across France and Geneva
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Offices, Fields, Dealers, End Users Factories, Research Stations and Nurseries, among spectrum of working conditions
- Organizational capabilities
- Technical knowledge in agriculture
- Communication and promotion techniques knowledge
- Reliable : ability in carrying out implementation of commonly agreed plans
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.