Requisition ID: 1297
Work for an industry leading company that recognizes the values of its employees! Competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Manages a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department and over the counter customers.
- Works with vendors to maintain the best pricing and discounts.
- Oversees the process and stock order parts.
- In cooperation with local management and North America Human Resources, hires, trains, develops, and appraises staff effectively. Identify employees' skills and develops them by coaching and counseling on a regular basis. Conducts performance appraisals on time and provides continual feedback on performance. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policies. Work with the North America Human Resource Department to handle disciplinary matters, grievance resolutions, and other personnel related issues.
- Ensures a high level of customer service performance by all employees.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
- Assists subordinates in all areas of the parts department operations during peak season as needed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 3-5 years parts or parts sales and / or counter experience desired.
- Ability to read and interpret parts and machine schematics.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Farm background desirable.
- Ability to safely operate forklift and other large machinery / must be able to pass and maintain a valid forklift certification.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven follow-through skills.
- Ability to project positive self and company image.
- Ability to patiently handle multiple tasks at one time and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel. May require overnight travel and weekend or evening work.
- PAbility to see, hear and speak well enough to use a telephone, computer and cell phone, and to present and explain product details to customers.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stoop and pick up objects.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- Occasional vehicle or airline travel.
- They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Post Date: 09/04/20