|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Position Purpose & Summary
This position is responsible for developing and coding software used in both assembly and dis-assembly meat manufacturing. This role takes direction from their Supervisor and Sr. Architects to develop software and support existing software.
70% Develop n-tier and client/server applications using expertise principally in VB.NET, C#.NET. & Visual Basic 6
10% Making small functional enhancements to current applications as needed for the business.
10% Provide application support / incident management of issues for a wide variety of internally developed applications. Which includes: participating in a 24x7 on call rotation, working with the facility personnel to resolve issues, involving subject matter experts when needed to solve issues, and helping end users of applications with application training issues.
5% Working with others in the development and support departments to learn systems, infrastructure environment, coding techniques, and other technical subjects.
5% Establish relationships with business partners and development team members to develop a good understanding of the business areas and manufacturing processes.
Other relevant information to the position
- Develop technical skills, debugging and coding in multiple languages
- Experience working with data bases and how they are designed
- Understanding how to make applications work across the various infrastructure layers
- Gain business knowledge working with various meat BU's
- Learn about other business applications by helping to solve problems with interfaces
- Gain leadership skills by making development recommendations to reduce support issues and coaching others.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION