|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
This position will treat, evaluate, and assess employees work related injuries and illnesses. Primary responsibilities include triage and treatment of employees with work related and personal injuries/ illnesses, OSHA recordkeeping, hearing conservation, CPR program support and instruction, and other duties as assigned. This position will promote the health, safety and well-being of all staff working at the location.
30%- Evaluate/assess employee complaints/concerns and determine a medical treatment plan to ensure quality medical care.
30%-Maintain employee records to facilitate OSHA and Workers' Compensation recordkeeping according to established policies and procedures to ensure location compliance.
10%-Be a liason between health professionals, employees, and other management personnel at the facility.
20%-Ensure the professional standards of nursing are maintained and the confidentiality of medical data is protected.
10%-Administer all other responsibilities/duties as delegated or assigned by the Health Services manager are completed timely and accurately.
• Associate degree in Nursing
• RN license active and in good standing in the state of Missouri or the ability to obtain RN license in Missouri before the hiring date.
• 3 years of experience working in emergency department or medical care.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Computer Skills - electronic health record experience; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, etc.
• Leadership and Conflict Resolution Skills
• CPR/First Aid certification.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
• Occupational Health and/or 2 years nursing experience in emergency, orthopedics, surgery, and/or case management
• OHN Certification/CCM
• Knowledge of OSHA, Workers Compensation, and Industry Employment.
• Bilingual - Spanish/English.