|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
The Sales Coordinator Supervisor position is responsible for the leading a skilled team of staff responsible for coordination of activities for customer accounts across CCNA. In addition to leadership responsibilities, this role implements process improvements for supporting functions of our customer facing teams including contract entry, contract management and contract monitoring. This role is an advocate for change and is highly engaged in the commercial use of technologies like SAP, Salesforce.com and Power BI for commercial reporting and analytics.
60% Team Leadership: Leads, motivates and develops a team composed of sales contract desk coordinators responsible for timely and accurate:
• Contract submission of over +3500 priced customer contracts annually.
• Assist Sales Operations Coordinators with resolving issues around contract entry, contract types, and connect with Customer Service Team on other issues (orders, transportation, etc).
• Lead performance management for their designated team by having monthly check ins and reviews.
• Lead development for their designated team through guidance and support of individualized development plans for each team member.
• Run monthly Contract entry and effectiveness metrics and lead a team in capturing and analyzing team data
• Identify trends and areas for improvement.
• Provide support and insight to Sales Operations Leader regarding team.
20% Continuous Improvement: Responsible for helping to identify and implement process improvements related to customer set ups, contract entry, sample entry and fulfillment.
15% Act as a SAP Super User for team and lead cross-functional teams in process improvement.
5% Personal Development Projects and any other duties as assigned.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience in leading process improvement or successful teams.
• Extensive experience working with SAP and Salesforce.com.
Abilities / Success Factors
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written within multiple levels of the organization.
• Supervision, including employee hiring and retention, performance review and discipline.
• Passion to help sales succeed.
• Ability to engage, lead and hold team accountable.
• Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment
• Proven experience on how to get things done within a matrix organization.
• Demonstrated conceptual strength and ability to deal well with ambiguity.To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION