|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
The Reliability Engineer position is responsible for the implementation and management of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and the application of Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA). This position will be focused on equipment and process reliability improvements through the application of reliability engineering analytical tools. The Reliability Engineer will be a champion for the maintenance and reliability process optimization at the facility. This position will have an integral role in developing and executing asset health improvement plans, defect detection and elimination.
30% Governance of the site/function Asset Health Evaluation process (equipment listing, asset hierarchy governance, asset criticality, maintenance strategies, etc). Evaluates failure data and makes recommendations for adjustment to equipment maintenance strategies that optimize maintenance. Focuses on elimination of non-value added maintenance strategies.
25% Support and lead RCM activities including implementation and management of the Mechanical Integrity program. Champion M&R RCA/RCMs through facilitation, participation and execution of identified items. Create and apply reliability standards / CMOs.
20% Provide process and technical support for the maintenance planners and reliability coordinators on maintenance effectiveness. Evaluation of critical spares and interfaces with site storerooms.
15% Work with engineering and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to develop equipment reliability standards. Support build projects through reliability consulting, providing the reliability deliverables to projects and write/execute M&R capital projects
10% Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Agricultural Engineering or related technical discipline.
• Minimum one year experience in production, maintenance, or project management.
• Microsoft Office Suite working experience.
Abilities / Success Factors
• Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems involving multiple technologies.
• Willingness to challenge status quo.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
• Training and knowledge of management of proactive maintenance model.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in production, reliability, or project management.
• Certified Maintenance Reliability Profession (CMRP) certification.
• Knowledge of predictive technologies (vibration, infrared, ultrasound, machinery lubrication).
• Demonstrated understanding of the principles of:
o Process piping, pressure vessel and tank test/inspection/repair techniques
o Materials Science and the relationship to corrosion mechanisms.
• Knowledge of materials of construction--selection, limitation, use and welding problems associated with different materials.
• Working knowledge of API 510, API 570, API 571, API 580, API 581, API 650, API 653 and API 579
• Experience with Starches and Sweeteners North America equipment and processes.To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION