|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
The Operations & Supply Chain (OSC) Senior Business Analyst (BA) will work closely with business partners, business teams, CBS and 3rd party partners to enable the delivery of process, data, and technology solutions.
The OSC BA is a skilled professional who will develop and provide system designs and solutions to solve various business requirements. This position will be able to expertly manage projects or workstreams within projects, through the entire project lifecycle. This position will deliver effective presentations and solution walk-through to audiences of all sizes utilizing strong communication skills.
This position will work primarily with the Manufacturing Execution (MES) Systems; therefore, this position will be responsible for learning the related configurations and business processes. This position will integrate application knowledge with Operations and/or Plant Infrastructure requirements including server, workstations, networks, plant control systems, and other plant related systems. Utilizing expertise in BOSC processes and the applications that support these processes, this position will provide "best in class" IT solutions.
This position requires both broad and deep knowledge of the solution(s) and business processes, and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application solutions. The OSC Sr. BA will engage in business decision discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes. The OSC Sr. BA has a passion for the business which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the business experience.
This position requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated competence in expectation management. This position is expected to follow the Cargill Project Delivery Process, Requirements Analysis and Solution Design process framework, and the Common Solution Introduction Process. Strong candidates are considered advanced professionals in the systems & process design and implementation space with substantial and robust knowledge to use with limited oversight in conducting complex activities.
60% Analysis & Technical Support
• Complete a workflow analysis for new environments, including developing specifications and quotes for potential projects and/or ongoing maintenance needs. Collaborate with infrastructure teams to order appropriate hardware and software as required.
• Work on various projects to deploy, lifecycle, decommission, and rationalize systems.
• Coordinate upgrades and changes to minimize interruption of business esses.
• Elicit requirements (performance, availability, security, accessibility, cross-browser compliance) using a methodology most appropriate for the context of each project.
• Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
• Clarify and improve the business processes impacted by the technology changes that are part of assigned projects.
• Identify system changes for downstream system and/or organizational impacts.
• Provide hypercare / post go live support for Infrastructure and plant applications as part of projects (including after hours on call and/or travel to plant facilities for hands-on support if required by the project).
• Utilizing both formal and informal processes, share knowledge with the operations team and ensure the support team has the knowledge and documentation needed to properly support what has been deployed.
• Plan for acceptance of solution/hardware changes (change management, communication, training needs).
20% Solution Design
• Create solution designs across process, data, and technology that meet business requirements and adhere to relevant standards and principles, leverage common tools and processes, and meet cost/delivery objectives.
• Consider in the design, the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Perform reviews with key stakeholders throughout the design lifecycle to ensure alignment on solution designs and requirements. This may include but is not limited to the following activities: design reviews, testing execution, deployment verifications, customer satisfaction reviews, etc.
• Create supporting solution design documentation to ensure sustainment of the solution and business capability, support solution implementation as necessary.
• ParticipateTo apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION