|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
The Korean Sales Associate will become a member of a highly engaged sales team. This role requires excellent communication skills in both Korean and English speaking and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. We are looking for someone who has a strong ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks.
Work activities include putting in sales orders, prepare in transit forms, assist with inventory management, purchasing, reports for the business, and provide back-up coverage for multiple areas of the business. We are looking for an individual who has a desire to be a part of a high driven sales team and must be able to work well with others in a team environment. Along with growing current and new business in the Korean markets.
40% - Sales Team:
• Manage a small book of business
• Order Entry
• Perform export documentation / in transit forms
• Maximize sales with current customer base along with pursuing new customers.
20% - Inventory management
• Prepare Push lists
• Manage local STO process
• Manage Transfer requests
• Grow New Business
20% - Purchasing
• Enter POs
• Assist with purchase forecasting reports
20% - Reports and other needs of the business
•Preform daily reporting
•Perform PO monitoring reports
•Back-up to salespeople and administrative assistant
•Taking orders from small customers
• High school diploma
• Fluent in both Korean and English. Must be able to read and write.
• Excellent skills at using Microsoft Office Products with an emphasis on Excel
• Strong prioritization skills
• Minimum 2 years of related experience or relative
• Excellent phone skills
• Must possess good communication, relationship building, and customer service skills.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and be an effective team player.
• Must be proficient in the use of basic business software (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Highly organized, self-starter
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 + years of experience in administrative, sales or customer service.
• Excellent communication skills to interact with customers
• Power BI Reporting
• Experience with XLGO, SAP, PFS
• Strong problem solving and planning skills.
• Highly organized, self-starter.
• Strong behaviors in alignment with the Cargill Leadership Expectations
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION