|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
This position will be part of a growing Identity and Access Management (IAM) team that manages a number of enterprise wide tools, covering the areas of Directory Support (on premises and cloud), Identity Governance, Single Sign On, Automated Provision. As part of the IAM team, you will work on providing operational support to ensure high availability and customer support, and assisting in expanding the applications integrated into the IAG platform, as well as develop and improve process efficiency. Utilizing the IAG platform and related technologies, this position will help the IAM team build strategies, work with the business to improve IAM support, processes and expand the presence of the IAM program within the enterprise
50% - Operational IAM Support
• Ensure IAM Tools and Systems are running correctly
• Perform IAM routine tickets and services appropriate to the technologies being supported
25% - Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
• Implement fixes as needed to remediate problems
• Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills to identify and remediate issues within IAM systems.
15% - Monitoring and Governance
• Monitor existing IAM implementations for problems and/or issues
• Ensure governance processes and industry best practices are implemented correctly and working as designed
5% - Analysis & Requirements Gathering
• Assist in requirements gathering for IAM projects alongside experiences IAM professionals.
• Meet with end users and Business Unit partners to understand business processes, and create appropriate solutions designs that meet these requirements.
5% - Any other duties as assigned
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of experience in the field of Identity & Access Management
• Demonstrated experience administering and/or troubleshooting with one or more of the following:
O Active Directory DS or LDS, Azure AD.
O SailPoint IdentityIQ, with experience in Java/Beanshell development.
O Privileged User Management System (i.e. CyberArk, Beyond Trust, Lieberman, Thycotic etc).
O SecurityIQ, Windows Fileshare management, or other unstructured data systems.
O Access governance toolsets.
O Single Sign On Tools (i.e. ADFS/Azure, Auth0, IdentityNow, Okta, Ping Federate, SAML,etc)
O PKI Management.
• Strong oral and written communication and documentation skills in English.
• Demonstrated experience in independently managing priorities & workload effectively and making timely decisions.
• Demonstrated effective teaming skills encompassing cross-functional teams, peer relationships, informing, and understanding and appreciating differences, with the ability to mentor and develop other team members.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION