|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
This position is a key position on the Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) team with responsibility to coordinate the execution of FSQR data systems. This role will work across Cargill Protein to manage expectations and ensure conformance to data system requirement. This role will contribute to an environment of high performance and continuous improvement. The purpose of this role will be to ensure that relevant stakeholders have accurate and current information to make decisions and take appropriate level actions.
In addition, this role will:
• Collaborate across Cargill Protein
• Leverage general scientific understanding to make recommendations
• Develop working knowledge in multiple FSQR Data Systems
• Embrace a culture focusing on Cargill core values and guiding principles
• Support Cargill Protein FSQR team to execute objectives
60% FSQR Data Systems Development
• Work across functions, levels and product lines to identify how data users want to visualize and utilize FSQR data
• Develop action driving reporting and scorecards that will be utilized across Cargill Protein
• Maintain reporting and scorecard needs as data matures
• Work with Cargill and external resources to customize data systems to focus on efficiency and ease of use
30% FSQR Data System Deployment and Training
• Lead or assist in the development of training materials that support deployment of new FSQR Data Systems
• Provide training for new or expanded use FSQR Data Systems across Cargill Protein and future acquisitions
• Provide on-going coaching for data entry to ensure clean data, proper execution and optimized reporting to enable analysis by data users
• Maintain data system expertise and keep knowledge current with changing conditions
• Provide administrative support of FSQR Data Systems
10% Cross-FSQR Coordination
• Work across the FSQR Team as well as broader FSQR organization (i.e., Cargill Corporate) to deliver the functional goals to support the execution of the strategy
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
If selected for an interview you will be required to submit your past two performance reviews.
• Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent experience in food/meat science
• 1 year experience in a Technical Services Field, i.e., Quality, Food Safety, SEM, Specs, R&D, CI, IT, etc.
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office Software.
Abilities / Success factors
• Demonstrated affinity for detail, accuracy, organization, ability to prioritize and execute multiple detailed projects concurrently
• Ability to collaborate and influence across areas of responsibility to gain commitment for change
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
• Bachelor's degree in technical field (science or technology related)
• Diverse product manufacturing experiences i.e., FSQR or operations experience with an ingredient supplier, primary harvest, further processor, etc.
• Knowledge of FSQR Data Systems (Specifications, Helix, Lab Helix, Archer, Enablon, Salesforce, Qualtrax, Open Text, Alteryx, OSIsoft PI tools, Tableau)