District Sales Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Pursue continued Big Iron consignment sales growth and customer expansion within the assigned sales territory;
- Develop, recommend, plan and implement systems, procedures and practices to successfully move each sales transaction to more profitability;
- Coach Independent Sales Representatives within their local communities to develop relationships and promote BigIron through farmers gate calls and community engagement;
- Establish and evaluate personal sales goals to ensure continued successful development within the District Sales Force with proper utilization of human resources, materials and time;
- Ensure timely reporting of all expenses and financial data as specified by company verbal and written policy;
- Develop and conduct Economy of Management practices and internal control procedures to ensure you operate in the most cost effective manner while providing accurate, documented and timely sales services;
- Develop, plan, and implement quality control procedures for all listings, advertising or promotional products and correspondence within your district.
- Produce timely and qualified sales listings and review and ensure quality listings by Independent Sales Representatives in your area.
- Actively participate in Independent Sales Representative recruitment efforts in your area
- Participate in BigIron's continuing education efforts to ensure you are up to date with Company and industry policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- Bachelor's degree; or five (5) plus years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination and experience
- Must have knowledge of equipment sales in agricultural, construction or transportation and possesses leadership qualities
- Computer proficiency required
Job Post Date: 03/26/19