Independent Sales Representative
BigIron Auction Company
Turn Your Agriculture Interest into a Prosperous Career
Use your passion for agriculture to create your own success by becoming an Independent Sales Representative (ISR) with BigIron Auction Company. As an Independent Sales Representative, you will participate in BigIron's proven sales program - a tremendous opportunity for you to generate significant income.
Within your own exclusive and assigned territory, you will establish relationships with local businesses and individuals - farmers, ranchers, and more - and help them sell equipment safely and efficiently via BigIron's full-service online auction site.
Are You Built for a Role with BigIron?
BigIron's top Independent Sales Representatives often have common qualities that aid their success. Get a sense of where you stand with BigIron's best by answering the following questions:
- Do you have agriculture or sales experience?
- Do you already have strong professional relationships in your community?
- Are you outgoing with strong verbal skills?
- Are you an organized self-starter, hungry for success?
- Are you willing to go above and beyond expectations for a customer?
Independent Sales Representatives truly create their own opportunities by providing quality in everything they do. How well you fulfill the expectations and responsibilities of an ISR will determine how quickly your business will grow:
- Spread awareness and reach out to prospective customers to educate on BigIron's premier auction service
- Create quality equipment listings for your sellers that meet or exceed BigIron's standards
- Be available and attentive to your seller throughout the auction process
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with BigIron's staff
- Market listed equipment locally
- Set sales goals to ensure your future success
We're Invested in Your Success
At BigIron, you will be working for yourself - but not by yourself. Which means, you'll have access to the resources you need to ensure your productivity and success:
- A 9-week onboarding program, providing you the support you need to hit the ground running
- The support of sales managers who are committed to your growth with BigIron
- Access to our risk assurance team to ensure your customers are handled with care
- BigIron's accounting and collections team relieves both you and your sellers from the hassle of chasing checks and payments
- A network of other Independent Sales Representatives to share winning sales strategies
- Marketing team and tools will help ensure your sellers' equipment is receiving the very best exposure
Additional BigIron Advantages
Additional exclusive benefits you'll receive as an independent sales representative include:
- The highest commissions in the industry
- Unlimited income potential, with our 100% commission structure
- Low overhead to get started
- Continuing in-house education
What do you need to get started?
- Laptop (or Desktop Computer)
- An initial $500 start-up cost, which covers your local marketing launch, the sales starter kit, and the 9-week training program.