For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com. Utility - Goodland, KS
This is a full time hourly level position.
- This position entails working in all locations throughout the Oilseed processing Plant and Elevator
- Candidate will be expected to promote in the line of progression established by the facility
- Show commitment to safety and realize that all incidents are preventable
- Attend safety training sessions and be able to pass associated tests for job duty requirements
- Eventually, cross train in other plant operator positions
- Operate the following equipment: forklift, skid steer, payloader, tractor, hand trucks, scoop shovel, broom, pressure washer, tape measure, scales, fall restraint systems, and miscellaneous loading equipment
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Willing to work overtime, weekends, call-in/call-back when needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Be able to take instructions and follow through on the details of the instructions
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.