|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Utility - Camp Hill, PA
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
Candidate will be expected to promote in the line of progression established by the facility.
· Maintain inspection records and complete work orders
· Attend safety training sessions and be able to pass associated tests for job duty requirements
· Operate the following equipment: forklift, packer, hand trucks, scoop, shovel, broom, pressure washer, tape measure, scales, fall restraint systems, midds loading equipment and car pullers.
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
· Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
· Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
· Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 75 lbs unassisted
· Willing to work overtime, weekends, call-in/call-back when needed
· Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
· Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION