For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at .www.adm.com
TRUCK DRIVER - Wisner, NE
This is a full time hourly position based in Wisner, NE.
We are looking for an individual ready to take on challenges and responsibilities at our Wisner, NE location. Base pay for this position is dependent on experience.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Drives semi truck/trailer to transport and deliver cargo.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Cleans, inspects, and services vehicle.
- CDL-A required
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Previous commercial driving experience REQUIRED (preferred five years of experience)
- Good driving record required
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Willing to work shiftwork, overtime, weekends, holidays
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaries and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.