|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Sunflower Plant wide Utility- Enderlin, ND
This is a full-time, hourly position.
This position includes a variety of responsibilities and reports directly to the Shift Supervisor and area operators. Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
· Movement and operation of railcars, forklift, skid-steer and front end loaders
· Assist with grain and meal handling
· Area housekeeping and cleaning of equipment and buildings
· Assist other operations and maintenance personnel
· Actively involved in Plant safety
Qualifications and criteria:
· Commitment to ADM's goal of zero injury safety culture
· High school diploma or GED preferred
· Previous industrial experience is a plus
· Candidate must have the ability to climb stairs and ladders, lift and move up to 55 pounds, sit and stand for long periods of time, work in confined spaces, work in extreme temperatures and work at heights
· Ability to work a rotating 12-hour shift including days and nights. The schedule consists of 4 days on and 4 days off and working weekends and holidays. Overtime work can be expected but not guaranteed
Relocation assistance is not available.
This position does include a complete benefits package, consisting of, health, dental, eye, prescription drug and life insurance, 401(k) with a company match.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION