|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at .www.adm.com
Plant Utility - Salina, KS
This is an hourly level position.
This position is our entry-level position into the plant. The responsibilities of this job are:
· Working on the packing line in a Flour Mill
· Filling in for operator positions in different areas of the plant
· Good communication and writing skills are required for this position
· Work overtime, weekends and rotating shifts
· Fill the different operator positions throughout the plant after a training period
· Lift 50 pounds
· Work from heights, sit, stand, kneel, crawl and bend
· Work in variety of hot and cold, dusty conditions
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with a disability.