|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Laborer - ADM Southern Cellulose Products, Chattanooga, TN
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
Higher-paid operator positions are chosen from qualified colleagues in this classification
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
· Load/unload trucks or railcars, bagging, packaging, & handling materials
· Operate wheel loaders, forklifts, skid steers, and similar equipment
· Utilize computerized system to process data
· General housekeeping duties (i.e. - clean equipment and/or buildings)
· Assist operations personnel, maintenance personnel and supervisors as needed
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
· Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
· High school education or equivalent is preferred
· Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
· Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), and lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
· Willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
· Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
· Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
· Previous experience operating a computer is beneficial
· Previous experience in maintenance related disciplines is beneficial
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.