|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
General Laborer - Sumerfield, TX
This is an hourly position.
The General Laborer position covers all areas of the facility with work located in the elevator.
· Unloading cars, housekeeping, some maintenance and other varies task.
· Assisting and/or independently operating equipment in the various departments with the appropriate training
· Coverage for absenteeism in all departments and any other task that requires manpower.
· May be assigned to specific department on a long term or permanent basis depending on job duties; or may be moved from one job duty to another on a rotating basis
· Must have a safe working attitude, able to work in a team environment.
· Must maintain a positive respectful attitude and be able to perform tasks in a timely manner.
· Qualified candidate must have regular and prompt attendance.
· Basis computer knowledge, and learn and follow written rules and procedures.
· Must be capable of standing, for extended periods of time and be capable of lifting a minimum of 50 pounds
· Good oral and written communication skills are essential
· Highly motivated and capable of working independently or with little supervision
· Must be willing to work call-backs, call-ins, overtime (including weekends), and possible shift work.
· Ability to climb stairs, work in confined spaces, work with heights.
· Work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as hot and cold temperatures and a dusty environment.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.