|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
· Dump and load railcars and trucks
· Operate a grain dryer
· Assist with grain handling
· General housekeeping duties
· General maintenance, as needed
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
· Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
· High school education or equivalent is preferred
· Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
· Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
· Willing to work overtime and weekends
· Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
· Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer or minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.