|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Elevator Worker-Evansville, IN
This is a full-time hourly position.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Dump and load product into trucks and rail cars and barges
• Rail Terminal Load-out Duties and troubleshooting
. Barge Terminal duties and troubleshooting
• Assist with grain handling
• General housekeeping duties
• General maintenance, as needed
. Heavy equipment operation- prior experience preferred
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
• High school education or equivalent is preferred
• Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
• Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
• Willing to work overtime, weekends and nights
• Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
• Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
. Machinery operating experience preferred
. Flexibility to work at multiple locations within the Tristate area
Relocation benefits are not provided for this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug-screen, medical questionnaire and background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION