Territory Sales Manager
Excellent company, excellent products, excellent territory! What else could an Ag Equipment Sales Professional ask for? This is your opportunity to join a reputable equipment manufacturer looking to grow sales in MO, IL, AR, and MS. What do you need to be successful in the Territory Sales Manager position?
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high mechanical aptitude, and strong production agriculture background. You will have a passion for operating and working on farm equipment, tractors, and harvesting equipment. We are seeking a highly ambitious individual that wants to travel extensively, have fun, and provide excellent customer service to our dealers and customers. What will you do in the Territory Sales Manager position?
• Manage established territory sales and promotion of product line with dealers
• Participate in and/or lead dealer customer events such as dealer events, farm shows, and equipment demonstrations
• Prepare sales reports for such things as customer visits, quotes, and demonstrations
• Coordinate training efforts and farm show representation
• Manage relationships with key industry producers and influencers
• Implement marketing tools and achieve annual marketing plan Why should you consider this Territory Sales Manager position?
This position is with a reputable manufacturer. The territory has established dealers with good brand recognition. This position provides a base salary in the $65-$75 range DOE with incentive package and excellent benefits, retirement, vehicle, laptop, cell phone, paid expenses.
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that arent a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales Manager job.