Territory Sales Manager - Organics
The Territory Sales Manager is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about organic products and has experience developing market opportunities in the western United States.
This is not a startup company, but they are new to this market. They have a couple years of product use in this part of the U.S. and are now ready to build the team and market. They are building a number of new facilities in the U.S., so they are committed to growing the territory and a new Sales Manager.
We are looking for strong leaders who can help build a team and grow the business in the west. The candidate must understand the agriculture in the area and have a good understanding of market opportunities, product positioning and distribution. Key Responsibilities for the Sales Manager will include:
• Target new customer possibilities, organic growers and companies
• Build existing customer opportunities Key Requirements for the Sales Manager:
• Must have a strong understanding of agriculture with organic production being the target
• Good crop understanding throughout the region
• Minimum B.S. degree in Ag
• 5-10 years in agriculture, fertilizer, product management, sales and business
Keywords: Sales Manager, Ag Sales, Business Development, CA, California, agronomy, agronomist, territory sales, RSM, Regional Sales Manager, DSM, District Sales Manager, Organic Fertilizer, Organic Ag, biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales Manager job.