Senior Grain Merchandiser
This company is restructuring itself to be one of the key players in the grain industry as significant changes continue to impact the grain merchandising marketplace.
We are looking for a solid Senior Grain Merchandiser who is capable of playing a key role in the ongoing changes in the strategic direction of the company.
The grain operations side of this business has been Top-Graded and the existing merchandising staff is already enjoying that change! Why Should You Even Look At This Company?
• In this job you will be a significant player in the short and long-term success of the company.
• You will be working with some of the best professionals in the grain industry.
• Your success in this position will be a phenomenal foundation stone toward building your personal grain industry reputation.
• The compensation and benefit programs are very good.
• If you have the right personality style the challenge presented in this job will get you up and going every single day.
• The culture of the company is professional yet relaxed. What Are We Looking For?
• Solid experience in leading grain and freight positions in the Western rail markets.
• Corn and wheat experience is preferred.
• Proven ability to identify and act on arbitrage opportunities.
• Clear ability to communicate with customers, team members, and company management.
• Prior success in identifying and capitalizing on margin generating opportunities.
• Proven reputation for integrity and trustworthiness.
• Demonstrated team player.
This job has the potential for launching your grain merchandising career to a very high level. Check it out.
Job Keywords: grain merchandiser, merchandiser, grain, elevator, risk management, hedging, arbitrage, KS, NE, SD, CO, IA, MO
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Senior Grain Merchandiser job.