Sales Account Manager - Northwest Indiana
A fast-paced, and rapidly expanding farmer-focused organization is seeking talented, multi-skilled individuals who can fit their exciting and innovative company culture. The Sales Account Manager will cover a defined geography in which they will assist producers with data management services and crop input decision making.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for providing a seamless and highly differentiated crop input transaction experience while maintaining customer satisfaction from post-harvest conversations all the way to pre-season delivery. The ideal candidate will have:
• A farmer focus and a commitment to farmer satisfaction
• Very strong communication and interpersonal skills with a good understanding of the issues farmers face in your market
• At least 5 years of experience selling products or services directly to farmers
• A strong focus on value proposition selling
• A fearlessness to be disruptive in the ag marketplace
• A basic knowledge of crop protection products
• Background or experience in farming, production agriculture, retail or input sales
• High level of comfort with technology and ideally the latest precision ag systems
• Background in agronomy including, but not limited to, the management and use of agronomic data for planning and decision-making purposes
• Strong planning, prioritization and organizational skills in addition to being highly motivated with a strong work ethic
• Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, accountable team structure This role includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
• Understanding a growers crop input needs throughout the season
• Identify savings opportunities for the grower by creating savings analyses and conducting walk through purchase decisions
• Constructing orders and shipments of crop inputs
• Organize and manage informative grower meetings and sales events throughout the territory
• Represent the organization at farm industry trade shows and events
This organization provides a base salary with an unlimited commission structure that is expected to double your base income annually. In addition, they offer an excellent benefits package that includes health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k, and stock options. With the rapid growth of this organization, there will be ongoing opportunities to advance your career and gain additional responsibilities with this exciting company. Ag 1 Source is the exclusive recruiter for this opportunity, so apply now to be considered for this opportunity to take your career to the next level!
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Account Manager job.