Sales Account Manager
This leading grower,packer and shipper of sweet potatoes has an opportunity for an experienced, successful produce sales professional to join their sales team. Knowledge of spuds is a plus. Job responsibilities include:
• Maintain and retain customer relationships and provide top customer service
• Successfully cold call and develop new business opportunities
• Work trade shows
• Develop a sales plan (in advance) within the team to coordinate customer placement, prices, communication, product movement and trouble settlement
• Provide consistent, regular communication to sales team (re: deal as it progresses)
• Communicate sales trends, inventory, quality and/or trouble issues, etc. to team
• Active involvement in growing, packing and shipping operations
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in sales in the produce industry. Significant experience in selling and/or marketing sweet potatoes is a plus. Why this company:
This position located in eastern North Carolina offers a warm, friendly environment, strong work ethics, benefits and incentives. The company offers unlimited growth in your career.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Account Manager job.