Product Manager - Farm Equipment
An innovative farm equipment manufacturer is now seeking an experienced Product Manager. This position is responsible for product marketing, pricing, product planning and development. This includes managing the product throughout the entire life cycle, prioritizing customer and product requirements, and working closely with engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and sales. In this role you will have an impact in the following ways:
• You will own the entire product line, assist the marketing manager in developing the marketing plan, managing product positioning and promotion that will meet company plan/budget.
• You will act as a voice of the customer by communicating with customers and dealers to learn about their needs, wants and market trends.
• You will identify opportunities for product improvements as well as new product development initiatives. You will collaborate with engineering and product development from a sales and marketing standpoint.
• You will be the bridge for product launch support including product bulletins, price pages, website support, marketing campaigns, programming input and suggestions.
• You will recommend product positioning for advertising/website promotional and sales material and ensure the product message is communicated properly.
• You will gather and analyze industry and competitive sales information to make recommendations for strategies to increase company sales.
• You will create and maintain product information within product support materials, including website, price book, product guides and bid specifications, magazine ads, brochures, etc.
• You will provide training to dealers and sales personnel, highlighting features and competitive advantages of new and existing products to increase product knowledge and sales.
• You will attend trade shows, sales meetings, and dealer meetings to promote product line.
The rewards of this position will be many, as you will have an opportunity to join one of the best farm equipment manufacturers in the world. You will be supported by some of the best staff in the industry and some of the most impressive sales and marketing professionals.
This position will provide a base salary plus bonus incentive. Excellent benefits will be supplied along with retirement, relocation reimbursement and many other benefits too numerous to list. Positions like this rarely come available, so contact Ag 1 Source for confidential consideration today!
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that arent a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Job Keywords: farm equipment hay tools, balers, tedders, rakes, tractor, marketing, product manager, hay specialist, product specialist, training, promotion, product development, analytics, market research, competitive analysis, product positioning, product marketing
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Product Manager job.