Farm Market Advisor - Eastern Arkansas
Ag1Source is working with a progressive and financially solid company in the U.S. who is looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial Farm Marketing Adviser to maintain and increase the customer base across Eastern Arkansas. Heres what were looking for:
• Very good understanding of the grain business and how grain flows from field to market
• Proven ability to develop solid relationships with grain producers
• Passion for helping customers make excellent grain marketing decisions
• Have the communication skills to fully understand the marketing needs of the targeted grain producers
• Demonstrated strong desire and ability to pursue new grain customers
• Need to have or be able to get a Series 3/30 license Why this company?
• Excellent work culture and management team to work with
• This position will be a foundation stone upon which you can build a merchandising career
• Competitive compensation and benefit package
• The huge changes occurring in the U.S. grain market will keep you fully engaged
• If you like challenges the continuing growth of this company will really appeal to you
• Family friendly work environment
You must have some experience marketing, merchandising or originating grain to be considered for this role.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity for you to build your grain marketing career, take a look at this opportunity.
You will be able to work out of your home and travel the area working with growers.
Compensation: This role will have a base salary in the $50-$80K range with strong bonus potential to enable you to reach $100K or higher.
Desired Location: This Farm Grain Market Adviser role can be based out of your home, the focus will be Eastern Arkansas, so really anywhere east of Little Rock, up and down the river.
This role is being worked by Rhonda Caughlin Werner, our Southern Agronomy Recruiting Consultant with over 11 years recruiting for Ag1Source. To find more about Rhonda, click HERE.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Farm Market Advisor job.