Director of Machine Maintenance
An established and reputable company located in the Mid-Atlantic region is looking for a Director of Machine Maintenance. If you are a person with experience working on various types of meat processing and/or egg-grading equipment, this may be the opportunity you have been searching. Were looking for a person who:
• Possesses a high level of motivation, integrity, and character.
• Has high attention to detail and organization.
• Is teachable and willing to teach and mentor others in a team-oriented environment.
• Enforces company policies and procedures, promoting an environment of safety.
• Has experience in agriculture and understands complexities of this industry.
• Will be hands-on working along side others, conducting RM on equipment. Qualifications for Director of Machine Maintenance:
• Proficiency in electricity, including knowledge of 380/220V, 3-phase, circuits, and wiring schematics.
• Experience working with PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, computers, conveyors, belts, etc.
• Experience with palletizers and other various forms of automation.
• Previous supervisory experience. Why this company?
• Growing organization with opportunity for advancement.
• Independent work environment that allows for personal autonomy.
• On-going training opportunities
• Awesome geography allowing one to reside in a rural or metropolitan area.
Job Keywords: Poultry, egg processing, technician, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, ag1source, supervisor, manager, layer
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of Machine Maintenance job.