Dairy Territory Sales Manager
A well-established U.S. nutrition company is looking for a self-motivated individual to manage and expand the current dairy focus sales territory in the Vermont region. Qualifications:
To be considered for the Dairy Territory Sales Manager position you should possess 5+ years of outside sales experience with dairy feed or animal health, directly with customers and through dealer service centers, have ration balancing experience and love problem solving on dairy farms. A strong overall dairy production knowledge in the areas of nutrition, health, milk flow, parlor and feed bunk management, would be a real plus. This position will be responsible for maintaining and increasing sales volume with established accounts and aggressively seeking new customers. We need an outgoing, hard working person who has top-notch communication and sales skills, a strong desire to succeed, and the ability to travel every day in the region, visiting farms, from a home base of operations. The ideal candidate will have a Masters degree in Animal Science and five successful years of sales within the livestock nutrition or supplies/pharma industry. Whats in it for you?
• Well established, strong nutrition company with great sales support programs and management team
• Nutrition focus, daily farm and dealer visits, diverse offering of highly effective well recognized products
• Ability to sell complete programs and manage your account territory
• Solid benefits and earnings potential for aggressive sales person
• This position is a salary and bonus structure with a base of established business and plenty of upward opportunity.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Dairy Territory Sales Manager job.