Assistant General Manager - Colorado
Our client is one of the most successful, industry leading and reputable cattle feeders in the industry. They are currently seeking a motivated Assistant General Manager that has a strong background in production management. This candidate must have strong team building and leadership abilities. You should like challenging and changing environments that bring the best qualities out of people. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, or continue your career in a commercial feedyard setting, and a strong desire to work as part of a team, then this opportunity is for you. This key manager will be responsible for:
• Managing the daily operation of the feedyard
• Assisting the General Manager in the planning, budgeting, and execution of capital projects
• Assisting the General Manager in customer origination, feeder cattle procurement, risk management, feed ingredient procurement, and fed cattle marketing
• Ensuring effective quality control initiatives within the operation
• Developing and training team members Why should you apply to this job?
• Recognized leader in the cattle feeding industry
• Outstanding career advancement opportunities
• Proactive management team
• Heart of cattle feeding country
If you have an interest in joining an industry leader with potential for moving up into a GM role, please take the opportunity to find out the details of this position. Compensation is commensurate with experience and excellent benefits will be provided.
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that arent a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Keywords: Beef, feed, management, accounting, Spanish, purchasing, procurement, grain, marketing
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Assistant General Manager job.