Agronomy Regional Manager
A successful and highly profitable retail ag organization in Ohio is seeking a regional manager to joining their management team. This company has been highly profitable and is continuing to grow. Their success lies in their commitment to the grower"s success. Our retailer is the company you go to if farmers want to increase their yields. They are therefore seeking a key individual to ensure their continued growth and profitability in this organization. In this role, the Regional Manager will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the sales team and operations of retail agronomy facilities and growth of new facilities
• Work with leadership to manage product portfolio, oversee inventories, and establish pricing strategies within your region
• Hiring and coaching people within the region
• Manage the seasonal logistics and needs of equipment throughout the locations
• Overseeing the development and implementation of marketing strategies and programs within the sales region
This company provides a great compensation package that includes annual performance bonuses, 401k, and insurance benefits. This is a great opportunity for location managers to take the next step in their career, or operations manager seeking to join a company with commitment to growth and profitability in this marketplace.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Regional Manager job.