Agronomy Location Manager
A leading retail organization is seeking candidates for a leadership role on their team as an Agronomy Location Manager. Candidates in this role will lead the growth of this location through enhanced customer experience and strategic initiatives, as well as drive the overall profitability and business success of this successful operation in Northwestern IA. Key responsibilities for the Agronomy Location Manager will include:
• Hire, coach and retain a team of 10-15 employees
• Working directly with key accounts in the region to provide product sales and technical agronomy support
• Maximize the effectiveness of your team with good scheduling and task management
• Develop the budget of the operation, and manage to meet or exceed profitability goals
• Work directly with other leaders in the organization to manage capital expenditure and maximize the assets in the region
• Effectively manage inventories of crop inputs products
• Work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop and implement effective marketing strategies for the region
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that rarely has openings due to high employee satisfaction and low employee turnover. This company pays very competitive salaries with unlimited bonus earning potential. This role is unique in that it allows a proven sales representative to step into a leadership role of an already successful team - an overall great opportunity to step up in your career!
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Location Manger job.